Home Facepainting Balloon Art Blacklight Parties Body Art Fine Art The Wishing Tree Art of Recycle Free Coloring Pages Calendar Contact Chelas

Monday, March 25, 2013

Breathe in, breathe out, Move on

I still don't exactly know what it means to breath from my diaphragm, but I do know how to breathe. As a massage therapist I know how and when to tell people 'now take a big deep breath from your belly.' or 'from your chest.' or from both chest and belly.' Breathing right is about the most important thing you can do for your health. Breathing right burns calories, stretches muscles, loosens joints, relieves stress, increases blood flow to the brain and body and a host of other things. Breathing is the core principle of yoga, Ti-Chi, and other martial arts. I strive to always become better at breathing.

Really. Pay attention to your breathing. It will change your world.

Mr. Nobody Special

No comments:

Post a Comment